Tuesday, September 9, 2008

About Japanese Food Review Posts

I just wanted to let everyone know that I've decided to farm all of the food reviews over to the other blog (Japanese Snack Reviews). There are several reasons for this. The primary one is that I've found I want to make such posts with a greater frequency than I'd like for this blog. I want this blog to be mainly focused on my musings and daily life and not to turn it into something else.

The secondary reason is that I'd like to try and build it into a niche blog with advertising to see if it goes anywhere. The posts I do for food reviews are time-consuming and challenging (though enjoyable) to write, so I'd like to see if I can get something back from it (though frankly, I doubt I will). If you're interested in those posts, please subscribe to the other blog. Thank you. :-)

No comments: